Buscar en este blog

martes, 10 de diciembre de 2019

I don't know - Poema Nuevo



I don't know what to tell,
I don't know what to do,
My life's going on
and I still don't know
Where is it...

I want to know what to do,
I don't know what are
my real skills, I just can't stand
this way up...




Death would come up
to my soul,
Anything can't stop to
that corpse full of bones...

I don't know what it
would be to my future,
It's just like is a little
bit uncertain...
There isn't any receding...

I don't know it yet,
there's a lot outside
It feels too
unconfortable for me...

There's a distance
between me and that.
I'm becoming colder
and colder as such
as sad



Bueno amigos y seguidores que leen mi blog, espero que haya sido de su agrado esta entrada, de ser así no se olviden de comentar, puntuar y compartirlo con sus amigos en redes sociales para que así crezca el blog. Yo soy Eddy Rocker y hasta la próxima entrada.


Redes Sociales:


Página donde publico más poemas: https://yo.poematrix.com/autores/eduardpernia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario