Buscar en este blog

domingo, 17 de mayo de 2020

A little bit Story - Poema Nuevo

A little bit Story

 

She's always right behind me,

Tied to the eyes of a devil,

An angel of darkness, an eternal obscurity,

Following her to our home

Days and Nights are tone

And I heard her desire

To be in the bottom

Of the unknown as I yell

His worthless mind

And I tell and tell

Lots of stories right behind

My mind.

 

A strong less mind and

A yellow ship goes from duck-to-duck

Sailing from point you another one

As all of us stand still

Right to the floor looking for

The se all of this dear Lady,

Crying with my whole strength

To see her face once again

- As I try to watch his eyes

Deep inside his mind and soul;

Looking forward toward thy hands

To gather them into mine's.

 

It's just as crystal clear to be

Opened to their desire of stay still

And I heard of her crying until

I stopped and gazed her to thy eyes

And said: "you just can't do this to me"

 

Watched her body, waited for her

To gather nothing of her hands

Isn't it healthy to be getting away?

Got no one, got no chance to tell the tell

Of my life to her

By taking a breathless air

To speak to her face

And turned back at once

To kill my desire of going.

 

Finding the land of the lost dreams,

Dreams which were forgotten

By lots of people to get a better life,

Die to live and live to die for love,

A love that has been told will never go on.

 

Fire and Flames upon the fairy tales

To tell her the tales of a mad life and

Went down to my knees and kept going on

To her bedroom and slipped through the sheets

And fell asleep with her...

A high and resonant scream

Is listened by everyone's ears

As a silent hear

As it gets higher and higher here.

 

An eternal sight was gazed

By my own feelings and a maze

- Terrified scare was just coming along

Where's the beauty of life?

The beauty of death is only waiting

For each one of us

That it never gets old and old...

Would she mind about me?

Will she be right beside me when we get old?

                                                                                          

So when we are dead

Are we gonna be together?

Will we be both of us in the same plane?

It'll be an eternity in a forever darkness...

There's a thin line between love and hate

There's a thin line between you and me...

There's a curse amongst all of us

Only to wait for her...

Dreaming of her, thinking of her,

Going away for her and die for her.

 

It won't stand still in eternity.

It won't leave us alone…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario