Buscar en este blog

jueves, 10 de octubre de 2024

Show no Fear - Poema Nuevo

  





Hola amigos y seguidores que leen mi blog ¿Cómo les va? A mi me ha ido bastante bien en este mes que ha estado corriendo. Hoy en esta entrada vengo con un poema nuevo como siempre. Sin más introducciones vamos con él:






Show no fear

It should have passed
since a long time ago
I ain't proud of what
I'm thinking about right now
I've just got a new way
to be into an alternate world.

It should have gone away
ever since it came in to life,
there's a nonsense meaning,
there's a road to nothing,
as though I must show no fear.

Lights are turning on and out,
fields are now creeping up behind
as far as they are getting darker,
the clouds are getting higher;
they have a terrifying sight,
my eyes are fulfulling 

let's show them no fear
and fight for what are we supposed
to take with all of us
Let's take a flame onto them
and let them feel how it feels,
the way they treat everyone

It just stings like a bee,
and as soon as it does,
it passes away to an
endless emptiness,
which captures all of the attention,
fills the eyes with 
some shining lights,
lights that grows every time.

It enlightens all of my head
and my body and my soul,
an internal peace as a result
due to all of that light,
as soon as it comes, it just goes..
and darkness comes in...
a lot of sinister sounds
are letting themselves be heard...
a big sound of a pipe organ
is heard all around.

All I got to do is show no fear,
do as much as possible
as better as we can
and get out of there.






Bueno amigos y seguidores que leen mi blog, espero que haya sido de su agrado esta entrada, de ser así no se olviden de comentar, puntuar y compartirlo con sus amigos en redes sociales para que así crezca el blog. Yo soy Eddy Rocker y hasta la próxima entrada.


Redes Sociales:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario