Buscar en este blog

lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2019

Dead in my mind - Poema nuevo


Dead in my mind

People shouldn't know what
some people knows about
some topics, darkness
and knowledge comes around
as the goodness goes away.

I suspected by myself for the fact
what do they do with it,
darkness of things will float
as it lives into my deepest
mind – and soul -.

Life isn't the same as it was,
it's getting higher and higher,
I'm not worried 'bout what it shoul
become when it'll come,
I don't min what may happen
but it's gonna come.

Wouldn't be nice to be in a
larger world with no one else,
I'm sick and tired of being
here around this world,
most people think I'm a weirdo
- and I know it -
no fear, no scream, no watch.

I'm dead inside my mind,
I am not what you thought,
I'm even darker than what
believed about me,
don't dare to stay there,
nevermind anything, tied
down and a twisted mind.

It wouldn't stand closer
lying in the garden of destruction
crying as I do feel weird,
black as night, cold as ice
and being indifferent to all.

Just tell everybody I just
can't stand by their side,
just leave me alone...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario