Buscar en este blog

martes, 3 de septiembre de 2019

The Awakening - Poema Nuevo

The awakening

There are times when I felt
into an eternal sleep,
into an eternal sadness,
going to stay for my thoughts,
watching everything going
wrong as
everyone turns to see
at me.

And in the awakening of my
reason I started seeing
what people really was,
what did they want
and their ways.

I've become colder that I've been,
begun not to care about anyone,
to think only of myself
and that's what I was meant
to do since the beginning
of my life – I'm gonna do -.




The awakening of our lives
comes when we realize
that people isn't what
they look like and
when they watch you're
different they make you
know at any cost.

And then,
there's a thin line between
love and hate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario