Buscar en este blog

martes, 21 de agosto de 2018

You know - Poema Nuevo



Hola amigos y seguidores que leen mi blog ¿Cómo les va? A mi me ha ido bastante bien en este mes que ha estado corriendo. Hoy en esta entrada vengo con un poema nuevo como siempre. Sin más introducciones vamos con él:






You know

There we were lying in the bed;
We were talking ‘bout too many things,
The darkness was also there,
You stood up in the late night
And turned on the light,
I cannot tell what you did
At the moment you were there.

But you saw a pasted photo
In the mirror and told:
“You’re bi, right?”
And I said: “yes, I am”
As we kept talking after this,
You didn’t tell anything
In any moment of them,

I’ve come out, I’ve come out;
All inside of my mind
Was getting closer to me,
I have supported you
When you’ve come out
And as for the time I did it
You first felt so happy
But in the end you turned your back.

I knew it may feel
So outrageous, I concern
My wishes turned into desires,
I cannot ask anything else,
You know how it feels,
I know how you’ve felt like,
It’s not easy how to tell it.

I love you so much
For leaving you,
I can’t resist no more
The things I’ve got
To tell you, my dear;
I don’t know what
Should I do without you?

I didn’t mean to make you
Feel this way, I didn’t;
I want you to stay with me,
I know I have come out
But I won’t leave you ever.






Bueno amigos y seguidores que leen mi blog, espero que haya sido de su agrado esta entrada, de ser así no se olviden de comentar, puntuar y compartirlo con sus amigos en redes sociales para que así crezca el blog. Yo soy Eddy Rocker y hasta la próxima entrada.


Redes Sociales:

Página donde publico más ooemas: https://yo.poematrix.com/autores/eduardpernia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario